12/26/13

Name day

So christmas came and passed, it all happened way too fast as I have to work tomorrow (darn it).
Who doesn't like spare time when you're used to alot of work and stress all the time? I know I do, that's why I've been doing absolutely nothing these last couple of days that I've had away from work. When I say nothing I'm excluding christmas-shopping, christmas itself (which includes eating food with family and opening presents of course).
Other than holiday-related stuff, I've been doing nothing. Relaxing, listening to music and sleeping, preferably at the same time.

So I've been up to alot of stuff since last time I wrote something here (other than answering questions), some stuff you'll probably hear about in upcoming posts around the beginning of 2014!

While we're on the subject, I can't believe it's almost the end of 2013, it flew by so fast! I have never felt a year pass as fast as this did -probably because I had alot more to do this year than any before. If that's the case then 2014 will pass by in a heartbeat!

Something I can't wait for is new year's eve as I love new beginnings and this is no exception. The only problem is that I haven't figured out any great new year's resolutions yet - I have five more days so that should be a fine amount of time to come up with something.

This year has been a rollercoaster but this last month has really been a great last month to sum it all up. The only thing I missed these last couple of days has to be the snow, we usually have it around christmas but this year we had to accept that there wouldn't be any. Sucks alittle but still, I can't complain much about anything else so christmas was a great success overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment